Mont-Tremblant 1 day (cable car ticket included)
Mont-Tremblant 1 day (cable car ticket included)
Mont-Tremblant Bus Tour from Montreal: Travel by bus from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant.
Depart from Montreal at 7 am. After a 55-minute journey, we will arrive at the village of Saint-Sauveur where we can take a break in this beautiful place. Then we'll head to the village of Mont-Tremblant, where we'll be amazed by its stunning nature, its lively atmosphere and the variety of activities and events in all seasons. Discover breathtaking views as we ride the cable car to the top of Tremblant Mountain, where a wide range of facilities, activities and magnificent views await. You also have the opportunity to participate in some activities such as Zipline Mont-Tremblant. Of course, you can also head to the Mont-Tremblant Casino in the afternoon for some fun if you like. We left the city at 5 pm and arrived in Montreal at 7 pm.
Included in the price:English/French speaking guide, transport, taxes, cable car
* Driver and guide service fee: Adult $9, Child (0-11 years old) $7
* Travel insurance
Important note:Regarding the program, Wonder Travel reserves the right to cancel or change the visit without prior notice, depending on weather and traffic, changes in time or day of closure of the tour locations, etc. Wonder Travel will not be responsible for any delays caused by accidents, Breakdowns, poor road conditions, snowstorms, detours, congestion or traffic and other conditions beyond its control. It is not responsible for damage caused by not starting or not continuing the journey if it considers it reasonable. Wonder Travel may change hotels or hotel locations under certain circumstances, such as holidays, traffic, hotel emergencies, etc. Without previous warning. Each room contains one or two double beds in all North American hotels. Wonder Travel is not responsible for any loss resulting from force majeure or uninsured travel. We recommend that you take out personal travel insurance for protection. Ticket and meal prices are subject to change without notice depending on the season. All passengers must respect the group schedule. A passenger must be responsible for and pay for additional transportation fees or other costs incurred as a result of unauthorized self-action. All places and seats on the bus are arranged by Wonder Travel in order of booking. If the passenger does not show up, Wonder Travel has the right to use the space and seats. Your booking with Wonder Travel confirms that you have read, understood and accepted all of the above terms and conditions. If the customer has any questions about the above policies, please contact us for detailed information and advice.
Starting point: Rue Stanley, 1242. Montreal (Metro Peel Ausfahrt St-Catherine)
Montreal - Mont-Tremblant Organized Bus Tour
|Adult||99,99 $||79,99 $||79,99 $|
|child (2-12 years old)||99,99 $||74,99 $||74,99 $|
Terms and conditions
1. CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION POLICY
Once the order is confirmed, any changes related to a confirmed order, such as B. Date or destination changes or cancellations, will be charged in accordance with the change and cancellation policy. Changes to personal information cannot be accepted within 24 hours of departure. Any cancellation of orders confirmed by the customer will be charged in accordance with the change and cancellation policy. Assessed fees are used to cover penalties charged to Wondertravel by travel agents and hotel suppliers. The amount of the contractual fine depends on the moment of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal. All notices of cancellation or order changes must be made in writing via email or website email directly to Wondertravel. Please note the refund conditions
1, Each room contains one or two double beds in all North American hotels.
2, Each room only allows a maximum of 4 people (including children). It is not allowed to add an extra bed. An additional amount must be paid as per hotel policy if travelers insist on adding an extra bed.
3. BUS SEATS
Seats on the bus are usually arranged in order of the customer's booking. If the customer has special requirements, he can pay fees to select seats on the bus in advance (payment must be made 3 days before departure. Please contact us for more information). The prizes for the first three lines are:
1 Day Tour: US$10 per person;
2-day tour, $20 per person;
Tour Tejo 3-4, $30 per Person;
5-9 Tag Tour: $50 per person;
Tour 10 days or more: US$70 per person.
4. ERRORS OR OMISSIONS
Wondertravel makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the content on our website is complete and up to date. However, Wondertravel does not guarantee that the content of our website is free from errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to the price or description or availability of any products or services. Wondertravel reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions or to change or update the content without prior notice to the customer. Furthermore, Wondertravel reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order or reservation that contains errors, inaccuracies or omissions, regardless of whether the order or reservation has been submitted, confirmed and/or charged to your credit card. If the customer's credit card has been charged for the purchase and the order or reservation is canceled due to an error, inaccuracy or omission, Wondertravel will immediately issue a credit to the customer's credit card for the amount of the charge.
5. DELAY OR ABSENCE ON THE DEPARTURE DAY
1. If the traveler is late for any reason or absent on the day of departure, the entire travel package is non-refundable, changeable and non-transferable.
2. If the traveler fails to comply with the tour guide's instructions during the trip to meet at the meeting point in a timely manner, the traveler is responsible for any additional costs and damages incurred.
3. Wondertravel declines any responsibility for the consequences caused by travelers if they withdraw the group during the trip.
6. CASE OF FORCE MAJEURE
In accordance with laws and policies adopted in Canada and America, force majeure may include, but is not limited to, what happened during the trip: the unpredictable, irresistible, uncontrollable and unable to handle unexpected events and circumstances that arise or will occur as follows:
a) Natural disasters such as typhoons, hail, storms, earthquakes, seaquakes, floods, volcanic eruptions, landslides;
b) State measures such as expropriation, requisition;
c) Abnormal social events such as wars, armed conflicts, strikes, riots and terrorist attacks.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
1. Wondertravel accepts no responsibility for any loss resulting from force majeure or uninsured travel. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND OUR CUSTOMERS PURCHASE PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE TO GET THE PROTECTION YOU NEED.
2. Wondertravel reserves all rights, according to the program, to cancel or change the order of visits without prior notice due to customs formalities, weather and traffic conditions, change of time or closing day visiting places, etc. prices and meals are subject to change without notice depending on the season.
3. Your booking with Wondertravel confirms that you have read, understood and accepted all the above terms and conditions. If the customer has any questions about the above policies, please contact Wondertravel for detailed information and advice. Our customer service will be happy to answer your questions. Wondertravel reserves the right of final interpretation of all published information, conditions and policies.